Being grateful for little things that really matter in life – Do you know that happiness is enjoying the little things in life? Therefore, appreciating the little things in life makes great meaning. In fact, appreciating the little things in life means that you are willing to pay attention to every expectation of your life. It in fact means that you pay attention to what nurtures and sustains you in life. The essence is that you put value On everything that brings you even the smallest amount of pleasure.
The Topic Focus:
This post will educate you on why appreciating little things in life is important. It will, in fact, make you understand those little things you disregard but which are very important in life. It will also teach you how to practice gratitude by noticing the everyday little happenings that you take for granted so easily. Even though you may not be able to stop bad things from happening, by appreciating the little things you learn how to stop emphasizing or promoting the bad events in your life. In summary, this post will help you develop the skills of gratitude. Then you will understand that These skills in experiencing and expressing gratitude are key for connecting with God and other people. Get previous posts here.
What Gospelpulpit.com wants to achieve:
Gospelpulpit.com is an evangelical outreach with a global concept. That is why our post categories include gospel summits, family gospel, evangelism, travels and tours, and other gospel-associated projects. Therefore, this website is dedicated to collaborating with gospelers, charity organizations, and evangelical missions to reach the unreached. You could partner with us.
TOPIC: BEING GRATEFUL FOR LITTLE THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER IN LIFE
Memory Verse: And having food and raiment let us be therewith content’’ 1 Timothy 6:8
Bible Text: 1Timothy 6:6 – 10
In my research, I came across these very important statistics. Let’s take some time and look at them.
- If you have food in your fridge or kitchen. And then clothes on your body, a roof over your head which is a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of the entire world population.
- If you have money in your wallet, purse, or bank account and can go anywhere you are more blessed than the millions of people who will not survive this week and die.
- And, if you are alive today and healthy, you are more blessed than millions of people who will not survive this week and die
- If you can actually read and understand this message, you are more fortunate than the 3 billion people in the world who are blind, deaf, or illiterate
- Life is not about complaining. Life is about thousands of other reasons to be grateful for and be happy.
Most times we don’t have what we have. We keep comparing ourselves with others. That’s why the bible calls such comparison, unwise II Corinth 10:12 Have you noticed that we complain a lot and murmur?
Now let us look at some neglected areas of thankfulness and gratitude.
Being grateful for little things that really matter in life
Again, here are more of the findings.
- Have you noticed or taken cognizance that your neighbor that died last month or last year, you may not be more righteous, richer, or wiser than? He died after a brief illness, but your illnesses have been long and prolonged, yet God has kept you alive
- That’s why some people that you know have incurable diseases, yet you are healthy and strong.
- That by opportunity, and privilege of birth, you went through university. It does not mean that you are more intelligent or brilliant than the boy pushing a barrow or the motor park out.
- That the roads you drive through year in and year out, thousands die on the same stretch of road. That is Being grateful for little things that really matter in life
- That you have so many children and your business is thriving, while others are still searching for children and praying for success does not mean it is through your wisdom and harking
So rejoice and be glad always as you wake up in the land of the living. Psalm 68:3, psalm 118:24. Eat food, walk about, and worship the Lord as David did Psalm 9:2. That is Being grateful for little things that really matter in life.
It is not happiness that makes you grateful, rather it is gratefulness that makes you happy. Forget about the things you don’t have for now, and praise God for the little things that are important you have.
Do you have water (sachet water) to drink, walk on your feet, and not lie down in the hospital? Do you have a small space to put your head in the night? And clothes to cover yourself please praise and worship the Lord. 1 Tim 6:8.
Related Questions: Being grateful for little things that really matter in life
These questions seek your honest answers. Gospelpulpit.com recommends that you give answers to these questions by yourself. You can read the post again for more understanding.
- Why should we be grateful even in these hard times?
- Can you tell us one more thing God for you recently?
- Are you full of complaints and comparing yourself with others?
- This is What Saith the scriptures?
- Standing on the Promises of God
- Gospel Pulpit: See how life flows out of it
- Gospel Summit: This is how it works
- Family Gospel: The Family is Essential to God’s Plan
- Family Gospel: This is how it works
- Gospel Evangelism: Here are the types here
- Gospel Evangelism: This s the way of salvation
Related Prayer Points:
These prayer points are here to help your spiritual life. They are here to help you call into existence whatever you need by the Holy Ghost. Therefore, you can make them a daily thing. Or a weekly or monthly thing. That is Being grateful for little things that really matter in life
EXPRESSION OF GRATITUDE TO GOD FOR THE YEAR:
There is a need for you to start by showing gratitude to God for the little and big things you have experienced so far.
1. praise God for the gift of life and other benefits in your lives Psalm 69:19
2. Thank God for His loving devotion that kept us unconsumed from the dreaded pandemic of
Covid 19 and other calamities . (lamentation 3:22)
3 Appreciate Him for the testimonies of promotion and other breakthroughs of last year.
(psalms 103:1 3)
4. Let’s be grateful to God for his matchless grace upon our lives to
Participate in his agenda for us this year. (1cor.15:10)
5 . let’s appreciate the lord for the prophecy of this year’s plans to
Enrich us this year. (2cor,9:11)
6. Gracious father, thank u for the life of our G.s and the leadership of the ministry. – you can put your family here. Being grateful for little things that really matter in life.
Being grateful for little things that really matter in life
DAY TWO (2)
COMMANDING YOUR OUTSTANDING RECOVERY,2021(PSALMS 63:1-2).
- Father, I confess my sin, my shortcomings, and every spiritual failure that led
to reproach in this year (psalm16:18)
2. Courage to adventure into my recovery be released by fare (Joshua 1:6)
3. power to recover all, rest on me now (Joel 2:28)
4 O lord, hasting my recovery and the fulfillment of every lingered
Prophecy over my life now. (Jeremiah 1:12)
5. I exercise authority over this year that it will be my year of outstanding
And total recovery spiritually and physically, in Jesus’ name. (1samual 30:18)
6. This year 2021, I draw upon my life and family’s heavenly wisdom for a fruitful wisdom
For a fruitful adventure and recovery, in Jesus’ name. (Isaiah 11:2)
7. For Every stolen spiritual blessing I decree total recovery now. (Zechariah 10:6)
- I program blessings of total recovery into this year for me and CAM, in Jesus’ name (Malachi 3:10)
DAY THREE (3) Being grateful for little things that really matter in life
BRINGING TO PERFORMANCE EVERY WRITTEN WORD IN THE SCRIPTURE
- O God, establish beyond questioning your manifold program upon the MINISTRY Christ the answer this year. (Exodus 23:20)
- This year as you come forth, come with the original plan of God for Christ the Answer, family in Jesus’ name. (psalm 138:8)
- O Lord, as the Ethiopians were overthrown and could not recover, let all that stand against my way and CAM this year be totally destroyed, in Jesus’ name. (2chron. 14:13)
- O God, direct our destiny helpers with the prophecy that concerns Christ the answer Ministry, in Jesus’ name. (2kings5:3)
Alter responsible for any form of delay in Christ the Answer Ministry, catch fire, in Jesus, name.
Summing Up on Being grateful for little things that really matter in life
We have not copied out all the quoted bible verses for a reason. That is because we want to engage you in a spiritual exercise. So always read out posts with your bible handy.
And because we are members of a particular church, the word CAM means Christ The Answer Ministry.
Help Approaches for Being Grateful for little things that really matter in Life
Listed on this image are the help approaches that gospelpulpit.com utilizes in reaching out to the needy. These needs may be spiritual, material, financial, or academic.
Read Also for Being grateful for little things that really matter in life
- What is the Bible saying about Music
- How do I benefit from hymns?
- What is the importance of worship songs?
- How do we use Psalms to worship God
- How my faith grows through praise worship.
- The use of classical music is identified in worship services.
- What is a spiritual song?
- Can we worship with music?
- How does music help you pray better and draw closer to God?
- This is how music helps Christians get closer to God.
Being grateful for little things that matter in life:
Gratitude is a powerful emotion that can transform our outlook on life. It reminds us to appreciate the beauty and joy in even the smallest of things. Often, it’s the little things that truly matter and have the biggest impact on our well-being. Let’s explore some of these precious moments that we can be grateful for:
- Waking up each morning: The simple act of opening your eyes to a brand new day is a gift in itself. Embrace the opportunity to start afresh, pursue your dreams, and make a positive difference in the world. Being grateful for little things that really matter in life.
- A warm cup of coffee or tea: There’s something magical about the comforting aroma and taste of a hot beverage. Take a moment to savor the warmth and let it invigorate your senses. It’s a small pleasure that can set a positive tone for the day ahead.
- A heartfelt conversation: Meaningful connections with others are essential for our well-being. Cherish the moments when you engage in deep conversations with loved ones, friends, or even strangers. It’s in these interactions that we often find understanding, support, and a sense of belonging.
- Nature’s beauty: Pause and take notice of the wonders that surround you—the vibrant colors of a sunset, the soothing sound of raindrops, or the gentle touch of a breeze on your skin. Nature has a way of grounding us and reminding us of the magnificence of the world we inhabit.
- Acts of kindness: Whether you’re on the receiving or giving end, acts of kindness have a profound impact on our lives. Be grateful for the small gestures that bring joy, compassion, and a sense of unity. It could be a smile from a stranger, a helping hand, or a kind word that brightens your day. That is Being grateful for little things that really matter in life
- Laughter: Laughter is truly medicine for the soul. Appreciate those moments of genuine laughter that uplift your spirits and create bonds with others. They remind us not to take life too seriously and to find joy even amid challenges.
- Personal achievements, no matter how small: Celebrate your victories, big or small. Each step forward, every milestone reached, and every obstacle overcome deserves acknowledgment. Recognize your progress and be grateful for the resilience and determination that brought you there.
- Quiet moments of solitude: Amidst the hustle and bustle of life, carve out time for yourself. Be grateful for the moments of solitude that allow you to reflect, recharge, and reconnect with your inner self. It’s in these moments that we often find clarity, inspiration, and a renewed sense of purpose.
- Necessities: Remember to appreciate the necessities that we often take for granted—access to clean water, a roof over our heads, and food on our plates. These essentials are not guaranteed for everyone, and expressing gratitude for them fosters a sense of humility and empathy. That is Being grateful for little things that really matter in life
- Love and support: Lastly, be grateful for the love and support you receive from family, friends, and those who believe in you. Their presence and encouragement shape our lives in immeasurable ways, providing a sense of belonging, strength, and motivation.
In the grand tapestry of life, it’s the little things that truly matter. Cultivating gratitude for these seemingly insignificant moments can enrich our lives and foster a positive mindset. So, take a moment each day to pause, reflect, and appreciate the little things that bring you joy, for they are the building blocks of a life well-lived. That is Being grateful for little things that really matter in life.
The Reward for Being Grateful for little things:
The reward for being grateful for the little things in life goes beyond immediate satisfaction. It is a mindset that brings about a multitude of benefits and positively impacts various aspects of our lives. Here are some of the rewards that come from practicing gratitude for the little things:
- Increased happiness and contentment: When we cultivate gratitude, we shift our focus from what is lacking to what we already have. By appreciating the little things, we find joy in the present moment and experience a greater sense of happiness and contentment.
- Improved mental well-being: Gratitude has a profound effect on our mental health. It reduces feelings of stress, anxiety, and depression, and promotes a more positive outlook on life. By acknowledging and being grateful for the little things, we train our minds to notice the positive aspects of our daily experiences. Being grateful for little things that really matter in life.
- Stronger relationships: Expressing gratitude for the small gestures and acts of kindness from others strengthens our relationships. When we appreciate and acknowledge the efforts made by our loved ones, friends, or colleagues, it fosters a sense of mutual respect, gratitude, and deeper connections.
- Enhanced resilience: Gratitude helps us develop resilience in the face of challenges. When we are grateful for the little things, we cultivate a mindset of positivity and optimism, which allows us to navigate difficulties with greater strength and perseverance.
- Increased mindfulness and presence: Gratitude brings us into the present moment, helping us fully experience and appreciate what is happening around us. By being grateful for the little things, we become more mindful, noticing the details that might otherwise go unnoticed, and savoring the richness of each moment. Being grateful for little things that really matter in life.
- Greater overall satisfaction: When we focus on gratitude, we shift our perspective from always striving for more to recognizing the value in what we already have. This shift in mindset leads to greater overall satisfaction with our lives, as we learn to find contentment in the small blessings that surround us.
- Attracting more positivity: The energy of gratitude is magnetic. When we are genuinely grateful for the little things, we emit a positive energy that attracts more positivity into our lives. This positive aura can create a ripple effect, influencing those around us and inspiring others to embrace a grateful mindset.
- Improved physical health: Gratitude has been linked to improved physical health outcomes. Studies have shown that practicing gratitude can lower blood pressure, reduce symptoms of chronic pain, improve sleep quality, and boost the immune system. By appreciating the little things, we contribute to our overall well-being. Being grateful for little things that really matter in life.
- Increased self-awareness: Gratitude encourages self-reflection and self-awareness. When we appreciate the little things, we become more attuned to our values, desires, and the impact we have on others. This self-awareness allows us to make conscious choices aligned with our authentic selves.
- Generosity and kindness: Gratitude often inspires a desire to give back. When we recognize and appreciate the little things in our lives, we are more inclined to extend kindness and generosity to others. This creates a positive cycle of gratitude and goodwill, benefiting both ourselves and those around us.
In essence, the reward for being grateful for the little things is a richer, more fulfilling life. It opens our hearts and minds to the beauty and abundance that exist in every moment. So, embrace gratitude and cherish the rewards that come from appreciating the small joys that truly matter.
How to partner with us:
This is how you may partner with us, simply by developing a spiritual connection. In that case, coming together to deepen your emotional bond.
That is why, spiritual partners use their delightful experiences together as well as their power struggles to learn about themselves and change themselves. In fact, this is how to fix a relationship spiritually. So, it’s a new way to live which gives room to a new way to create together. This is the mindset for evangelism and mission outreaches. If this is your mind, you can contact us.
I hope you enjoyed this post. You can reach us at +234 7015299323 (Sokoto) or +234 8036485202 (Abuja). Or still with the email on this webpage. So, click here. That is Being grateful for little things that really matter in life.