APRIL 2021 Prophetic Focus for all – I know you were blessed with the March 2021 Prophetic Focus for all of us. Once again, here is the prophetic focus for all of us for the month of April, 2021. This one is special. It’s AFTER THE CROSS- Hebrews 9 vs 16-17. With this you work on yourselves spiritually. In fact, t’s to enable you harness the entire benefit God revealed to us through His word since after the Cross. If the resurrections of Christ meant anything to you, this is the time to appropriate them to yourselves.
How It Works:
As a matter of fact, because it is a spiritual exercise, you are to work on yourself. On the other hand, Ministers are to adapt their messages to bring to bear on the members the benefits we enjoy since After the Cross. This is suppose to impact on your daily prayers, bible readings and messages. If you have comments, please send it through our comment box. For Prayer help and counseling call the number on this page.
Prophetic Resources: APRIL 2021 Prophetic Focus for all
From: General Overseer, Christ the Answer ministry inc.
To: All Zones and Branches. and Public
Subject: Prophetic Focus for April 2021
Total Recovery greetings in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
It is no doubt that almost everyone of us has a better understanding of the Holy Spirit as it has to do with RIVERS OF LIVING WATERS, my prayer for you is that that RIVERS OF LIVING WATERS will keep flowing through you until Jesus returns. In Jesus name Amen.
From scriptures, we understand that every divine agenda is a sworn verdict. And for that, the Lord will do nothing except he reveals them to his servant, the prophet – Isa.14:24/Amos 3:7 Prophetically ‘TOTAL RECOVERY’ has been declared as God’s agenda for us in the Answers’ family. This is for both as a Church and as individuals for the year 2021. However, to see this prophecy fulfilled, we must, among others:
Receive the prophetic Word in our mind
But what is God saying again through his servant this month of April 2021.
For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified (1 Corinthians 2:2)
The value you place on something or someone determines what you get out of it. If you place high value on your relationships, you will get the best out of them. Yes, this is literally true for virtually everything in this world. Apostle Paul in the scripture above expresses the high premium he placed on the cross of Jesus. George Bennard (1873-1958) in his classic, the Old Rugged Cross, said he would cherish the old rugged cross. in fact, for him the cross of Jesus Christ holds a high attraction. Below are some reasons why we should place a high premium on the cross of Jesus.
The Cross: APRIL 2021 Prophetic Focus for all
- The cross is where both the compassion and judgment of God collided. This is because sin had to be punished, Jesus had to become man to pay the penalty on our behalf for the sins of mankind. And so, God because of His love for mankind dealt a hard blow on Jesus on the cross. And that is for mankind to be saved (Romans 5:8). On the other hand, the anger of God on sin was also displayed at Golgotha where Jesus died. God couldn’t behold the sin Jesus bore on that cross. So He turned away and pitch darkness fell on the land from 12 noon to 3pm (Luke 23:44-45).
2. The cross is the place of salvation: “And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up. That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:14-15). The cross of Jesus is representative of the bronze serpent pole that Moses erected in the wilderness. The Israelites were being bitten by snakes. As a fact, the cure for the snake bite was for them to look up and behold the bronze pole (Numbers 2:4-8). The cure for the toxic power of sin is to look up and believe in the cross of Jesus.
3. The cross is the place of crucifixion. “Knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him that the body of sin might be done away with. And, that we should no longer be SLAVES OF SIN”(Romans 6:6). When Jesus hung on the cross we were united with Him. So the old Adamic carnal nature in us was crucified with Him. Every true child of God is no more in captivity to sin. We are no more under the tyranny, rulership and control of Mister Sinful Nature. We are no longer under obligation to obey our old sinful nature (Romans 8:12).
APRIL 2021 PROPHETIC FOCUS FOR ALL
4. The cross is the place of death – “And Jesus cried out with a loud voice, and breathed His last” (Mark 15:37). Jesus died on the cross around 3pm after being nailed to the tree for six hours. The more we value and embrace the cross, the more the allurement, pleasure and fascination of the world wane. Apostle Paul in Galatians 6:14 said, “Because of that cross my interest in all the attractive things of the world was killed long ago, and the world’s interest in me is also dead”. When we fix our gaze on the cross, its attraction trumps the attraction of the world; likewise, when the attraction of the world fascinates us so much, we get distracted from the cross and its wonders.
5. The cross is the essence of Christianity: Without Good Friday, there wouldn’t be resurrection morning. Because Jesus rose, every child of God has the hope of resurrection. The same power that went into the grave and brought Jesus out is still available till today to help us live godly lives, rout out demons, heal the sick, revive dreams and businesses, etc. There is hope of eternal life because Jesus rose.
The Prophetic Focus: APRIL 2021 Prophetic Focus for all
Therefore the Prophetic Focus for the Month of April 2021 is AFTER THE CROSS- Hebrews 9 vs 16-17.
Have you believed this message today? Will you turn from your sin and self-righteous boasts and simply trust in the Lord Jesus Christ who died, was buried, and rose again to save all who believe? This is the message of the cross. Have a blessed new month!
Remain ever Blessed.
Jesus is Lord.
Oliver Ihenyirimba – +234 8036485202
As you may have need:
So check out if you have the need of the following topics. So, click to read.
- Importance of singing hymns in praise worship
- Importance of music in church worship
- Worship with music according to the bible
- business start-ups needs
- Professional and career tips
- Recruitment needs or
- business management consultancy
- Why is worship in church important
RECOMMENDED TOPICS: APRIL 2021 Prophetic Focus for all
Furthermore, these recommended topics and posts are selected to help enrich your spiritual life. You are expected to visit them for further spiritual enhancement. Just click those of your choices and read. You can in fact, bookmark them for further references.
- This is What Saith the scriptures?
- Standing on the Promises of God
- Gospel Pulpit: See how life flows out of it
- Gospel Summit: This is how it works
- Family Gospel: The Family is Essential to God’s Plan
- Family Gospel: This is how it works
- Gospel Evangelism: Here are the types here
- Gospel Evangelism: This s the way of salvation
Finally, do you have comments? Send them through our comment box below. Do you also have questions, send them through the comment box too. And if you have any special assistance, then, drop your phone number or email address at the comment box. You will be doing a great what of God if you share this message to reach others.